Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last Galaxy.

The last galaxy of super Mario galaxy is called Bowser's galaxy reactor.It is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY hard for my DAD and if he doesn't clear it soon He will just quit and never play again like Nathan from our bible study but if He does clear it soon He will be SO SO happy that He cleared the WHOLE GAME and He will get to play the whole game again as Luigi and the game will be called super Luigi galaxy and get to play the whole FUN game again and go through all the FUN galaxies and He will go into the terrace and it has  Good egg galaxy. Honeyhive galaxy. Flipswicth galaxy. Loopdeloop galaxy. Bowser jr.'s robot reactor. And Sweet sweet galaxy. Then He will go into the  Fountain and it has Space junk galaxy. Battlerock galaxy. Rolling green galaxy. Hurry Scurry galaxy.And Sling pod galaxy. Then He will go into the Kitchen and it has Beach bowl galaxy. Ghostly galaxy. Bubble blast galaxy. Buoy base galaxy. Bowser jr's airship armada. And Drip drop galaxy. Then he will go into the Bedroom and it has Gusty garden galaxy. Freezeflame galaxy. Dusty dune galaxy. Honyclimb galaxy. Bowser's dark matter reactor. And Big mouth galaxy. Then He will go into the Engine room and it has Gold leaf galaxy. Sea slide galaxy. Toy time galaxy. Bonefin galaxy. Bowser jr.'s lava reactor. And Sand spiral galaxy. Then the Garden and Gate will appear but daddy wont go to the Garden so I do not know what the names of the Garden galaxies are. But He will go to the Gate but I forgot what the name of the Gate galaxy is. And then finally He will go back to the VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY hard for My DAD galaxy wich is called Bowser's galaxy reactor THE END.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

7 comments:

Garrett said...

Kevin, I am very very very proud of you! You typed this all out yourself, and I can't believe it!

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

You are such a dedicated blogger! You worked so hard to write all of this. I hope that Daddy can finish the game and does not quit. Next, I want to see you play it!!

love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Wow Kevin, you did a great job describing that game! Cody just started playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl and he's been pretty excited to have it. He bought it with the gift card your family gave to him for Christmas. Also, your baseball video was very cool. Keep up the great blogging!

Give Zach a high five and hug your mom and dad for us.

Uncle Graham, Aunt Tina, Cody and Lauren

Grandma Dee said...

Kevin!
Oh, my gosh, did you type all of that yourself? You are getting so good at blogging. I cannot believe it! That game sounds so so so so so so so so so hard. Your Daddy is really good at games. I bet you will be just like him. I know that you are good at Wii. Can we play Wii in the morning tomorrow? And then watch Enchanted when Zach gets home from school? We will have lots of fun. I loved the pictures of Enchanted. Was it a really good movie?
I am on my way to the zoo now to give a tour to my girlfriend's son and his friend.
Love you lots,
Grandma Dee

Paula said...

Kevin,
Not only are you really good at art, but you are super great at writing, too! I love how you described the game with so many details. When I was a first grade teacher, I don't remember ANYBODY writing like you can. Sending you a big hug and I'm proud of you!
Hope Daddy gets to the VERY hard Bowser.:)
Lots of love,
Grami xo

Sandy said...

Kevin, I can't believe you typed all this out. Way to go.
We love you
Namie, Aunt Sandy, Uncle Joe

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

O.K. Kevin...................I think this is an April fools entry in your blog. I am amazed that you thought all of this out and then typed it with such a good story. You are the BEST!! I know your Daddy will finish the game and then I bet you will play it next, right? Love you a TON, again. Give Zachie, Mommy and daddy a big HUG and save one for you. Love, Auntie Susan

script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/CubScoutBadges3colcopy.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));