Kevin, You are an awesome reader. I can't believe you read all 192 pages and such big words!!! Love, Mom
Nana says:I'm soooo glad that you like to read. When I visit, will you read to me? I like Ramona too.See you soon. Love, Nana
kev I am very proud of you. I cant believe you read that whole book!!!
Wow, I can't wait to see the books that you have read. Way to go Kevin!! We love you, Auntie Susan, Namie and Uncle Dennisxoxoxo
I AM A GOOD READER.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kevin, You are an awesome reader. I can't believe you read all 192 pages and such big words!!! Love, Mom
Nana says:
I'm soooo glad that you like to read. When I visit, will you read to me? I like Ramona too.
See you soon. Love, Nana
kev I am very proud of you. I cant believe you read that whole book!!!
Wow, I can't wait to see the books that you have read. Way to go Kevin!! We love you, Auntie Susan, Namie and Uncle Dennis
xoxoxo
I AM A GOOD READER.
Post a Comment