Tuesday, April 1, 2008
APRIL FOOL'S!
I ALMOST FORGOT THAT THE BATTERIES ARE ALMOST ALL THE WAY WORN OUT BECAUSE I AM TYPING ON THE LAP TOP SO I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO TYPE. APRIL FOOL'S SO I HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO TYPE BECAUSE I AM ON THE COMPUTER SO I HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO TYPE ALOT OF MY ABC'S SO LOOK FOR WORDS BFGBGFGNZFBZJLZDZBHAVEYGFDYFIGHDYFEGFDHEYSYGF SEYFHFORHBECAUSEGBRHGBNREHFJBTO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/CubScoutBadges3colcopy.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));
5 comments:
Kevin,
Is this for real? Did you actually type this yourself? I can't believe it. And your story about your dad playing super mario was fantastic. How did you remember it all?
Grandpa
I found "have," "hey," and "because" in your typed words. Were there anymore? Good job. I will think up one and send it to you sometime.
You are so smart!
Love,
Grandma Dee
Did you play any April Fool's jokes on anyone today? Did anyone play one on YOU?
I hope I don't get any snakes in my bed tonight!!! :)
lOVE,
Grami xo
WOW, Kevin I cannot believe how creative and fun your blog is to read. AND what a great speller you are. I bet you would do really well in a spelling bee. I found the words, have, he, or, because and to. Namie loves to find words like that. We will have to do that when we come to see you all next week. Love you a TON!! Auntie Susan, Namie and Uncle Dennis
P.S. Uncle D. and Namie are very impressed with your blog too.
Post a Comment