Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bat-Cheetah

This one is for Bat-Cheetah.
gjhfjdghriughduighrusoihyisuyiteeyriyty45uweitueiruewyityey384auetuiaeyrueywuietygafhfdguB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT---------CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why di? OH I sort of messed up my blog to .                            Ya, said Bat-Cheetah well, bye  NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!MAN!

6 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Hey Bat-Cheetah..

Added your blog to my blog in the Captain's Favorite Sites section. Keep bloggin' Kev and good luck to you and Zach in your upcoming baseball seasons.

Capt. Trouble

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Wow Kevie I love how bat-cheetah
talks. Miss you all and love you all too! Auntie Susan

Anonymous said...

Kevin: I like your blog about bat-cheetah. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love you, Namie

Sandy said...

Kevin, you are so good, having your own blog. Hi to Bat-Cheetah.
Good luck on Saturday to you and Zach.
Love Aunt Sandy and Uncle HoHo

Tasha Riley said...

Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, Where are you? Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, Bat-Cheetah, I see you!!

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Where oh where was bat-cheetah hiding?? At least he wasn't under the dining room table like at Namie's, huh.

love you, Aunitie Susan

script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/CubScoutBadges3colcopy.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));