Monday, May 26, 2008
Cleared!!!!
Bowsers' galaxy reactor is cleared FINALLY!!!! But he can't be Luigi yet because he dose not have all 120 stars yet and I have started playing too 25 stars for Me. Zach has started playing 21 stars for him. 84 stars for My dad. My friend Coner has started playing 7 stars for him.I am in the Kitchen. Zach is in the Kitchen. My dad is in Garten and Gate. and Coner is in the Terrace. Come to My house to see what they look like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/CubScoutBadges3colcopy.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));
2 comments:
That is awesome buddy!! Good job!!
Kevin,
Have you visited Grandma Dee's blog again?
I devoted the first post to you! You are my inspiration.
Love you a bunch,
Grandma Dee
P.S., Maybe you will post a blog about your first day at school?
Post a Comment